Summer is coming to a close and it’s time to go back to real life!
With the end of a fun-filled season comes the excitement of starting afresh and getting back to our routines at work, home, or school.
No matter our age or life stage, the dream of starting a new school semester or work quarter looking like a better version of our prior selves never gets old!
It was in this spirit of post-summer beauty that we at Aesthetic Dermatology have put together the 4 special offers below.
Read up on the awesome deals and events we have prepared for you this month, so you can go into September looking even more gorgeous!
1. Smooth Out Your Wrinkles at Our End of Summer Botox Day
When: Friday, August 19th
Our patients always want to know when our next Botox special will be – make sure you take advantage of our End of Summer Botox Day offer!
Make an appointment for August 19th, and get our most popular wrinkle-smoothing treatment for only $10 per unit.
Botox normally costs $12 per unit, so the more areas you’re looking to treat — the more you’ll save with our End of Summer Botox Day deal.
About the Treatment:
Botox is the most popular cosmetic treatment – for good reason! The procedure has been a dermatologist and patient favorite for decades, it’s efficacy and safety has been proven repeatedly since it first came onto the scene in 1987.
Botox is often the first injectable treatment patients come in for when they start noticing the early signs of aging. It works by targeting “dynamic” wrinkles, meaning those that form as a result of facial expressions such as squinting or frowning.
If you’re starting to notice “eleven” lines forming between your eyes or “crow’s feet” on the sides of your eyes — Botox will smooth these out and prevent them from etching deeper into your skin. You can read more about Botox in the Aesthetic Dermatology guide to our most popular anti-aging treatments.
We only have a limited number of appointments available for August 19th, so save your spot today! Call Aesthetic Dermatology at (205) 588-7000, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online form.
2. Upgrade Your Makeup Routine on Kiss and Makeup Day
When: Thursday, August 25th
If you’re like most women, you’ll pick up new makeup products on a whim – swayed by the latest advertising campaign, hoping you’ve finally found that foundation or mascara that will work better than all the others that came before.
Most of us don’t pay particular attention to the ingredients found in our makeup – much to the detriment of our skin.
We know that pore-friendly ingredients are a must in terms of our skin care routine, we just make the mistake of not thinking of makeup as part of our skin care routine.
To help you upgrade your makeup game, we’re offering our patients 25% off Glo Minerals makeup on Kiss and Makeup Day. Call Aesthetic Dermatology at (205) 588-7000 or stop by the office on August 25th to purchase any Glo Minerals products at this discounted price!
We’re also offering 20% off your first Juvederm syringe (normally $550) AND 50% off of your second syringe!
About the Makeup Line:
A dermatologist favorite, the Glo Minerals makeup line consists of face, eye, and lip products that don’t clog pores and actually improve the health of your skin.
All their products are made with pure, pharmaceutical grade minerals and an antioxidant blend of green tea extract with vitamins A, C, and E.
The result: long-lasting, full-coverage makeup that heals your skin while protecting it from environmental and sun damage.
Learn more on the Glo Minerals website and be sure to give us a call or stop by the office on August 25th to redeem our 25% off discount!
3. Beautify Your Eyes at Our Eyes Cream Event
When: Wednesday, August 31st
The eyes tend to be a top area of concern among our patients who seek cosmetic treatments and dermatologist-recommended skin care products.
If you’re concerned with dark circles, crow’s feet, or any other issue with the “windows to your soul” – Aesthetic Dermatology is here to help!
About the Event:
Stop by our Eyes Cream event over your lunch break on Wednesday, August 31st – any time between 11am and 2pm.
In addition to enjoying snacks, beverages, and (of course!) ice cream, guests will get a FREE personal consultation – where you’ll learn all about the best skin care products, makeup, and injectables for beautifying the area around your eyes.
Attendees will also be able to redeem event-only specials, including:
- FREE Visia Complexion Analysis: an in-depth report on your skin’s health across 8 different dimensions, including wrinkles, sun damage, pore size and more ($200 value).
- 25% OFF all SkinCeuticals products
- $50 REBATE when you buy 2 5ml Latisse eyelash-enhancing products for $300
- 20% OFF when you buy $100 worth of Glo Minerals Makeup and 25% off when you spend $150 or more.
- Irresistible Special Pricing on Sculptra, Restylane and Dysport
- GIVEAWAYS: Enter to win generous prizes, including a 3ml bottle of Latisse, a Glo Minerals makeup bag filled with goodies, and our SkinCeuticals Banana Split Eyes Cream package (eye sunscreen and either age eye complex or AOX eye gel in a cute black shimmer cosmetic bag)!
RSVP today to make sure you can get an appointment with one of our experts. Call (205) 588-7000 or email email@example.com to save your spot at the Eyes Cream event!
4. Get Clear Skin with Our Special on Acne Kits
When: All Month Long!
As many adults know, acne is not a skin problem we all leave behind in our youth!
Whether you’re going back to school or back to work, we all want to start new routines with our best face forward.
That’s why we’re offering our patients 25% off Acne Kits in the month of August, including all the key products that dermatologists recommend for clear, blemish-free skin.
About the Acne Kits:
The Aesthetic Dermatology acne kits consist of three key products that work together to clean your pores to prevent new acne and stimulate collagen to clear up acne scars from old blemishes:
- BPO Cleanser: Formulated with benzoyl peroxide, our daily BPO Cleanser treats existing and prevents future acne breakouts – without irritating your skin.
- Retin-A Cream: our pharmaceutical-grade retinol cream is a powerful addition to your skin care ritual. Not only does it prevent acne, it also clears up acne scars and smooths fine lines.
- EltaMD Sunscreen: daily sunscreen is a must, regardless of the season! Because many sunscreen brands clog your pores, dermatologist-approved EltaMD (available in clear and tinted formulations) makes an ideal addition to your skin care routine.
This special is only going on until the end of August, so call us at (205) 588-7000, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the office to pick up your acne kit while the offer lasts!
Ready for Your Post-Summer Makeover?
We’re here to help you feel like your most confident self! Whether that means a Botox touch up, a new skin-friendly makeup routine, rejuvenated eyes, or acne-free skin — we can help you achieve your skin care goals this August.
Be sure to make your appointments and purchases sooner rather than later – while spots remain and supplies last!
Get in Touch:
If you have any questions about any of the specials or events above – give us a call at (205) 588-7000 or email us at email@example.com.
We’re also available on social media, where we’ll be keeping you posted on these and future skin care specials!